Saturday, January 7, 2012

Secret Lover

My dearest love,

It has been at least a week since we were last together.  I can still feel the warmth of you.  The way you sooth and comfort me on even the most trying days.  I can still feel the sweetness of you against my tongue.  I savor every memory, and I miss you so terribly that it has caused me physical distress.  Even getting out of bed in the morning is a torment without you.  My body nearly refuses to go on without you, as I yearn to have you inside me.  Yes, I admit it.  No one can fill me or satisfy me the way that you have done for so long, my love.
I am groggy.  I am cranky.  I am weak and frazzled without you.  How I miss you.  How I want you.  How I suffer in your absence.

Others have tried to take your place.  They are weak and bland, compared to you.  I've tried to make it work with them.  To take them to my favorite places to spend with you...sitting together on the back porch.  A stolen afternoon bath together.  Even sneaking into an early bed, my desire for you burning within my belly.
They are no comparison for your warm company.  For your thickness.
Life will go on.  I will find others to occupy my time that was once devoted solely to you.  Others will sustain me, and in time, I will find that I don't miss you so much.  That my body doesn't ache for you.  I will move on.  Until then, I pine for you, so desperately, and think of you every time I pass my kitchen...my favorite place to have you.
But I will move forward.  I will survive.

With deepest, endless love,
Krystal



(I don't think my beloved coffee will respond, being an inanimate object, and all...)  






WAAAAHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment